Bus Transportation Info

Bus Transportation Info

Bus Transportation to FCA

School Bus Image If your child rides the bus, please remember this is an arrangement between you and the local school district. Each district has its own policy regarding certain aspects of transportation such as procedures for days when FCA is in session and the local district is not in session. Please check with your local district's Transportation Department to determine how such instances might affect your transportation needs.
Once you have made transportation arrangements, contact the school office with the busing information for your child (bus #, time of arrival and departure.) A note or call from the parent is required if a bus student is not riding home on the bus. It is very important that you have an emergency plan for your child in case he arrives home and no one is there.

FCA Attendance and Busing Office

Please contact the FCA Attendance Office each and every time there is a change to your child’s after school transportation. The Attendance Office is located at the main entrance, Door B. Emails may be sent to [email protected] or call (740) 654-2889 ext. 263 to make adjustments to afternoon busing arrangements.

(Please do not email your child’s teacher with last minute changes regarding bus transportation because most teachers are unable to check email during school hours and the message will not make its way to the bus coordinator in a timely manner. We wish to accommodate your busing needs but occasionally have difficulties when communication does not run through the Attendance and Busing Office.)

District Links

 If you are interested in public school bus transportation, you will need to contact the school district in which you live. If it is not available, ask your district about how to receive transportation reimbursement.

PM K-5 Bus Riders

It is the responsibility of the parent to inform the Attendance Office of a K-5 student’s afternoon bus arrangements. Once this arrangement has been established at the beginning of the year, the parent must call if any change is to be made.
View text-based website