FCA uses the STI Information NOW system as an online grade book for all students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Below are the steps to follow to access the InformationNOW system.
You must receive your Username and InfoNOW password from FCA prior to accessing the system.
- Enter this address in the browser address bar: https://159745.stiinformationnow.com/InformationNOW
- In the User Name box, enter your User Name.
- In the Password box, enter your InfoNOW Password.
- The first time you login to InfoNOW, you will be asked to enter a new password (a password you personally create).
- The first time you are in InfoNOW, go to settings and enter a valid email address to enable the forgot password feature in case the password is ever forgotten.
If you cannot open any reports – please use the following to troubleshoot:
- Open your browser and type in the web address and go directly to the website – do not go through the FCA link. Save this site to your favorites or bookmark the site.
- Be sure that all pop-up blockers or any security or firewall software is set to allow the pages to open.
- If this does not work then try downloading Mozilla Firefox as the web browser and repeat the instructions above.
Please contact the Elementary (ext 237) or Secondary (ext 307) Office if you have any questions or need access information.
Click here to access InfoNOW Gradebook